Monday, January 18, 2010

We Be Jammin’

 

 

It’s a couple of weeks late, but I’m making my New Year’s resolution now. I know my blog maintenance is more than a little erratic and I hereby vow to change that situation. From here on out --well, at least for the next couple of months—I intend to write a blog post every day. It’s good for warming up my chops, and maybe someone will be intrigued enough to stick around Cinema Nocturne and tell me what they think about what they read.

 

I know that we have a number of regular readers here, though all of them are on the shy side. I switched to Blogspot precisely because it provides a more robust platform for discussion, in my opinion, than did the old Workpad site.

Also, I find that my thoughts lately have more to do with writing than they do anything else, so you may be in for a taste of the writerly consciousness. I don’t know what to say about this, since this will clearly interest some while boring others to tears. I can only ssay that my approach to writing is an essentially mystical one, and I think the things I have to say about it are anything but dry.

 

Finally, I am eager that some people should read “Dragons and Angels”, or part of it, at least, and I wonder if anyone would be interested in following a blog which consists of chapters posted from the first draft, in which I am still engaged. Just drop me a brief note if you would and I’ll be thinking about it seriously.

 

Thank you for flying Air Nocturne.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: